Skunk Quiz

It's 4 PM and this momma skunk with her 4 babies (trust me, I counted 'em) are eating discarded cat food in front of a large building near where I live. I took this photo only 4 feet away from them.

They are (choose the best answers):
A -- RABID! No skunks come out in the middle of the day. They are nocturnal creatures and should be shot if they are seen before absolute darkness.

B -- Hungry, hot and yielding to the temptation to cast off their human label of nocturnal creatures so that they can get that cat food before the ants take it over.

C -- Frequent collaborators in my garden where I see them everyday starting at about 5 PM onward (again, we call them nocturnal; they don't know what "nocturnal" means).

D -- Getting used to me and my cats. Everyone just let's everyone else live and let live. It's our policy, and the wild creatures reciprocate.

If you chose A, you're a moron. Get educated and stop killing wildlife just because you don't understand it.

If you chose B through D, you are correct. You are also an enlightened human being. Go and spread your light to others!

Comments

Popular Posts